This sounds lovely.
So if you haven’t already guessed, I’m pretty obsessed with Autumn. I’m so in love with it and am so excited that it’s just around the corner. I walked home from my Dad’s in the pouring rain this morning, still in my pyjamas, my umbrella up and my Autumn playlist playing in my earphones. I got right into the fall spirit!
I know September has just started, but I can’t hold in my excitement, so expect A LOT of autumnal blog posts in the near future! Today’s blog post will be aaaaallllll the things I would LOVE to do this autumn…
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Bake something autumnal. Pie?
- Go to the seafront
- Take walks through the woods
- Buy ALL of the classic Halloween movies and watch them before Halloween
- Experiment with different teas & warm drinks
- Autumn picnics
- Try one of those pumpkin spiced latte thing-a-ma-jigs & apple cider
View original post 139 more words